fsaf

fsaf

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

VincentEarlijr@gmail.com

Hayes traded to Blues by Flyers (41 อ่าน)

4 ม.ค. 2567 10:21

Kevin Hayes was traded to the St. Louis Blues by the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday for a sixth round pick in the 2024 NHL Draft. The 31 years of age facility had 54 factors 18 objectives, 36 aids in 81 video games this season after he was limited to 48 games in 2021 22 because of injuries. Hayes, who completed second on the Flyers in points and initially in assists, also played in the NHL All Celebrity Video game for the initial time in his job. " I'm certainly delighted to type of most likely to a brand-new team," Hayes said Wednesday. "I do not assume it's a circumstance where I have actually ever lost self-confidence in my video game Nick Kypreos Jersey. I've remained in the Organization for 10 plus years currently and I recognize what I can do to help the group. I don't have anything negative to say regarding Philly or the trains or [general supervisor Danny Briere] and 'Jonesy' head of state of hockey procedures Keith Jones there, yet I just seem like we sort of started to go our different ways throughout the middle of the period. They were going in a different direction halfway with the year. " Since I'm on to a brand-new group, I think it's a brand-new begin, encouraged to, I think you might claim prove those individuals wrong. Yet I think any person that gets traded would use that as motivation. " RELATED: [2022 23 NHL Profession Tracker] Hayes has three seasons remaining on a 7 year, $50 million contract $7. 14 million typical yearly value he authorized with the Flyers on June 18, 2019. Philadelphia will retain 50 percent of the wage. " When we began the summer season we were looking to include somebody right into our leading 9, preferably a centerman, and he fits that costs," St. Louis general supervisor Doug Armstrong said. "What we're trying to do is keep growing more youthful gamers. We really did not want to give up possessions like leading choices if we really did not need to do it. We're offering two masters today of trying to maintain an eye on the future and obtaining a high quality player that can aid this group, and he fits that expense. " The [NHL salary] cap is the cap, and it's real. And also, what would certainly the worth of that gamer be as a cost-free agent? Everything collaborated for us to get something done. Typically things can obtain a little insane on July 1, so we got out in front of it. " Chosen by the Chicago Blackhawks in the initial round No. 24 of the 2010 NHL Draft, Hayes has 386 factors 155 goals, 231 helps in 634 regular season games with the Flyers, Winnipeg Jets and New York City Rangers Tanner Glass Jersey. He has 26 factors 8 goals, 18 assists in 56 Stanley Mug Championship game. " We're wishing a modification of scenery gives him a shot of adrenaline," Armstrong said. "I assume Bob Gainey claimed if you're mosting likely to play 15 or 16 years in the League they're not all mosting likely to be Rembrandts. Our team believe in the player and our company believe in his ability. Our company believe we have the kind of team he can thrive in. We have fast wingers in [Jakub] Vrana and [Kasperi] Kapanen that we brought in that can assist him, and with [Pavel] Buchnevich and [Jordan] Kyrou as well, our company believe we have some depth currently that can make him a far better gamer. " Agreement matches our framework. Timeline fits into our framework. In the next few years, we certainly see the stamina of our more youthful players being wingers today, so it doesn't prevent any individual from entering into our group. So all the circumstances came together and we believe he can complete in our leading 9. We stated at one point we wished to add another gamer right into our top nine https://www.newyorkrangersprostore.com/adam-fox-jersey. " Neither the Blues nor Flyers made the Stanley Mug Championship this period. St. Louis 37 38 7 completed sixth in the Central Department. Philly 31 38 13 was seventh in the Metropolitan Division. " I anticipated to obtain traded, honestly," Hayes stated. "I indicate, it's not hard to figure it out with the way that the Flyers were going. I heard a number of days ago that cries were a feasible destination. My representative and I were extremely delighted concerning it. I think it's a great fit. I think I'll suit well with this group as a center with the with the wings that they have there, so I was stunned that I got traded but I wasn't as well surprised. It's always shocking when you get a call from your GM stating we're mosting likely to send you to a new team, but I type of knew it was coming. "

https://www.newyorkrangersprostore.com

fsaf

fsaf

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

VincentEarlijr@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image